We propose a Re-Filling System to all our customers, whatever the format or model of your purchase.
The prices and conditions of this service are available on our e-commerce site and / or in your point of sale.
Your CANDUAL must be deposited at your point of sale or nearest to you (see list of points of sale) even if you bought it via the internet.
Our Partner will inform you about the delay of return of your candle and you will be informed by e-mail.
Customers who have purchased a CANDUAL :
Bi130 or Bi150
Di150 or Di200
Are entitled to a first free refill provided that the product has been registered on our website at www.cosstradesign.com
To make your CANDUAL object even more unique or to offer an unforgettable gift, we offer the possibility, based on order, to engrave the ring of your CANDUAL.
This service is available only on a candle ordered on our website.
The Crystalline-blown mouth is a delicate glass. Hand washing is recommended.
Wash in warm, soapy water.
Use a soft sponge.
Rinse the glasses with water at the same temperature.
Allow to drain and then gently dry with a soft cloth.
Our products are already very varied and offer a wide selection of versions, however COSSTRAdesign offers the service to go even further in customizing your object.
This service will be available from January 2018 ‘.
We offer a similar service for companies / brands that want unique CANDUAL and dedicated to their company / brands.
To fully enjoy your candle and keep its aesthetic intact, there is a burning ritual to carry out.
In order to guarantee optimal use, The CANDUAL Team recommends that you follow the safety instructions and always keep your candle under surveillance.
1. Trim the wicks regularly. They should not exceed 0,5cm (1/4 inch).
2. Wait until the whole surface becomes liquid before putting out your candle.
3. NEVER exceed one hour of burning once the whole surface is liquid.
4. NEVER burn the last 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax to avoid flames burning against the glass.
A flame burning against the glass may cause the glass to break !
5. Before the wax becomes totally solid, reposition the wicks vertically to their initial place.
Regularly clean the inside of the candle to avoid the appearance of soot.
6. Most of our candles are REVERSIBLE, use only one side the same days…
Or wait at least 3H before returning your CANDUAL.
If you want to take full advantage of your 2nd fragrance, it is better to wait until the next day before returning your CANDUAL.
Download the safety instructions PDF here.
1. Burn within sight.
2. Keep away from things flammable.
3. Keep away from children and pets.
4. Always leave at least 20cm (8 inches) between burning candles.
5. Do not place candles near a source of heat.
6. Place candles on a heat restistant surface.
7. To reduce sooting, you should trim the wick to 0,5cm (1⁄4 inch) each time the candle is to be relit.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas.
9. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
10. Extinguish the candle if it lets out smoke, flickers repeatedly, the flame becomes too high or when there is only 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax left.
IMPORTANT. Not following the safety instructions may result in a fire or physical harm.